Thursday, February 6, 2014

The mid-week in review: February 6th 2014

We are only in the first week of February and we have already had two major snows and another one could be here over the weekend. It seems like this winter will not be staying quiet at all. When I was little I loved snow because it meant no school but now, I hate snow. I think the moment you have to drive anywhere because you have to no matter what the weather is you hate snow. It becomes your mortal enemy, and you can't beat it no matter what. Unless you live in a desert or the west coast where they don't get snow.


So overall this week has been filled with snow, snow, snow, nothing but snow. When will it end who knows? What I do know is I look forward to spring and summer a lot right now. But besides snow not a lot has been happening this week, most likely because the snow has slowed everything down. There is nothing wrong with a slow week, it's given me a chance to relax and binge watch Parks And Recreation on Netflix. Which by the way is a hilarious show, I have to say thank you to Marlee for turning me onto it recently. Speaking of Marlee she wrote an awesome post yesterday about her amazing time at Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. It's worth reading just for all the emotions and fun she had that day.

Hopefully, this time next week there will be less snow on the ground but I'm not holding my breath. Till then think warm thoughts my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment