Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What is normal?

When taking a look at my life from an outsiders perspective, it's hard to outline six items that standout about me. In my own opinion I don't feel like I'm anything but normal, just a normal guy, living a normal life.

Nothing about me seems special or amazing. It's hard to put together a list of accomplishments, odd traits, or unique things about myself. Maybe in my mind everything I do is normal or maybe I don't see myself as anything special at all. After thinking about this question for almost no time at all I have decided that I will list six things about my life that maybe unique, weird or amazing about me. Let me know what you think about them.



  • I have had photos published in an international magazine on a few occasions. 
  • Once I was interviewed about a steam locomotive by a weatherman when I was in the 5th grade.
  • I can notice when things have changed even the slightest in any room I've been in even if I haven't seen the room in months.
  • I spent several christmas seasons playing an elf when I was a kid.
  • Nothing makes me more excited then building websites from scratch for people.
  • I have an extreme amount of knowledge about The Simpsons, Craft Beer, and lost of other random facts.
So there you have it six random facts about myself. Let me know what you think about them. Do they seem normal to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment