Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Did I make a mistake?

I wanted to say to everyone I know including my family that I'm sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been able to succeed like you expected. It was my hope by now that I'd be working again and actually doing something with my life. Instead I find myself in massive debt barely holding on and on the verge of a total financial collapse. 

Did I make the right choices? No looking back now I didn't. Should I have gotten a degree that would be worth something? Yeah I should have. I didn't do what was in the best investment for the long term. It was my mistake and now I'm paying the price for it. 

It's my hope that by saying this out loud others will learn from my mistakes and do better then I did. 

Once again I'm sorry to my family, friends, and my girlfriend Marlee. I know you all expected more from me and I have failed you. 

I need to now step back and evaluate my life and see what to do next. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment